Ok...So this is our little Jessli Jo Reagan. Isn't she the cutest? We think so. She just got a new haircut. Her body is shaved pretty close but Rod left her face full. She's our little lover...but... even though Anna refuses to admit it...we (I) think she's "special." And I don't mean exceptional.. I mean rides the short yellow bus - special... Maybe we're biased towards the first born. Maybe she just doesn't learn as quickly as Hockli Houston... but yeah..special...
4 comments:
I think Jessli is adorable. Don't you have another dog? Where's her picture? keep blogging
as a licesnsed medical professional, it is my medical opinion that, were jessli to ride a bus...it would in fact be not only yellow, but short...
Thank you for making me laugh... I had a little rough night last night... missing home, needing to talk some sense into my girls, and definitely missing my friends so much!!!! But after reading this, I laughed so hard. Jessli, I mean Sasha, looks fantastic! She has probably forgotten all about her auntie Niecy. Love you!
and I concure with NoneM.D... defintely short bus... but I love her so!
holla.
mi nombre es kassandra infante. yo no mas habla espanol, por k tengo que...learn..aprender? yo tambien tengo que decir que tu perro es especial. nunca quero a..babysit..otra ves. ana esta en..denial. pero esta vien. porque puedemos a vuscar una doctora para ella tabien.y eso es todo que yo puedo decir en espanol, ta bueno?
adios amanda.
Post a Comment