Nikki had her first day back also. She's still trying to get over that sorry little Aaron... It's hard to see her so sad. Teenage drama can be so overwhelming.
I'm trying to take three classes this semester. Let me tell you people now. I'm gonna be draggin my ass through this semester. tired..grouchy..not a joy to be around for a while...Cuz ya'll know what a joy I normally am!
3 comments:
thanks for blogging. sometimes i don't get a chance to talk to you about the little things that happen to us during the day cuz we are so exhausted. hang in there my dear friend.
what happened to Aron and Nikki? Do I have to get GODMOTHER on someone?
Cause you know I'll get this taken care of!
Hey, I finally got a chance to really take a look at your blog. Pretty nice!! Of all the pictures of me, you chose the one from CATS!! I kinda like it though. Keep up the blogging!!!
Post a Comment